Last thing is such a misnomer. I feel like I am just beginning to learn about Web 2.0 and about how to teach. I have always advocated and used hands-on, real world learning but this takes it to a whole new level. My goals from this class are small:
- create a paperless classroom where all assignments are completed in blogs, wikis, podcasts, vodcasts, and other applications
- convince every teacher in my school to take this class
- present Web 2.0 ideas to our board
- have 1 to 1 computers in my school and eliminate traditional textbooks
- establish WebPals as an international program of cultural exchange between classes around the world
- develop my own PLN
Thanks Ron, this was the best class I have ever taken. I can never look at any education situation the same.